New Theory of
The Physics of Absolute Motion © is a book that describes a new theory of physics based on the concept of absolute motion. Absolute motion is that motion of an object in a stationary, structured and elastic light-conducting medium called the E-Matrix. Also absolute motion is that motion of an object with respect to the light waves being transmitted by the E-Matrix. The resulting group of theories is called Model Mechanics. The main features of Model Mechanics are as follows:
· It offers a realistic origin of the universe.
· It offers realistic processes for the origin of all visible matters.
· It explains the cell division and the consciousness processes.
· It provides a mechanism to unify all the forces of nature.
· It can be validated experimentally.
· It gives rise to an Improved Relativity Theory (IRT).
· It gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity
· It includes Special Theory of Relativity and General Theory of Relativity as subsets and it is compatible with Quantum Mechanics.
· It postulates a new repulsive fifth force identified as the CRE force.
· It explains the charge of a particle.
· It explains the weird results of all quantum experiments.
· It explains the structures of atoms.
Selected papers from the book:
1. Title: Model Mechanics: A Proposed Theory of Everything
This paper describes a new physical model of our Universe called Model Mechanics. Model Mechanics is based on the concept of absolute motions of interacting objects in a stationary, structured and elastic light conducting medium called the E-Matrix. Model Mechanics leads to a new theory of relativity called Improved Relativity Theory (IRT) and a new theory of gravity call Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG). Also, it includes the unification of gravity with the other forces of nature.
This paper describes the origin of our universe as interpreted by Model Mechanics. The processes that led to the creation of matter and dark matter during the Big Bang are described in details. Model Mechanics provides valid physical explanations for Dark Energy; Dark Matter; the observed accelerated expansion of the far reached regions of the universe; the observed horizon problem; the observed flatness problem and the observed galactic rotational curves problem.
The Model Mechanical processes that led to the origin of life from the basic fundamental particles are described in details. The consciousness and the cell division processes are explained.
4. Title: Improved Relativity Theory (IRT) and Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG)
This paper describes a new theory of relativity called IRT. IRT includes SRT as a subset. However, unlike SRT, the equations of IRT are valid in all environments, including gravity. DTG is a new theory of Gravity. It unites gravity with the other forces of nature naturally. The equation of DTG explains the observed fact that the far reached regions of the universe is in a state of accelerated expansion.
This paper describes the Model Mechanical Interpretation of the Structures of Atoms. It includes how an atom absorbs and emits radiation.
6. Title: Proposed and Past Experiments Detecting Absolute Motion
This paper describes some new doable proposed experiments to detect absolute motion. Also the existence of absolute motions provides valid explanation for the photoelectric experiment and the weird results of the double-slit experiments.